POL 115 WEEK 5 Political Parties, Political Participation, Campaigns and Elections Multimedia Presentation
Create a multimedia presentation of 10 to 12 content slides on political parties, political participation, and the American campaign and election process. Address the following in your multimedia presentation:
- Describe the purpose and functions of political parties in the United States and the various ways American citizens can participate in the campaign and election process.
- What are the function and purpose of caucuses and primary elections in political campaigns, particularly in the presidential election process?
- What role do national political party conventions play in the presidential election process?
- Describe the presidential general election campaign and the important factors and events that influence it.
- What role does the media (TV, radio, the Internet) play in modern political campaigns?
- What is the role and influence of money in the modern political campaign?
Include photos, illustrations, videos, or audio clips, as appropriate. Document the source of each media item you include in your presentation.
Note: A content slide does not include the presentation’s title slide and any slide(s) containing references.
Format your references consistent with APA guidelines. Include any citations in the speaker notes.
Submit your presentation using the Assignment Files tab.
- For Local Campus students, be prepared to deliver in-class a 10- to 12-minute oral presentation accompanied by your slides or multimedia enhancements.
- For Online Campus students, provide detailed speaker notes for each content slide in the presentation file or in a separate Word document.